Is auto insurance less expensive in Colorado Springs than California?

Is auto insurance less expensive in Colorado Springs than California?

I am looking to relocate from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs and just wondering if insurance over in Colorado Springs are less expensive. I mean for liability or full coverage..


Do google search for auto insurance Colorado Springs and call a agent there. Have copy of your policy and declaration page that shows your coverage and the amount of each type of insurance you have. They can compare the amount you are currently paying vs what you might pay for the same car and coverage you currently have now.good luck



Popular Q&A

How can I start an insurane business as an independent agent.?
You have to get the insurance companies to sign you up.You're not worth the bother unless you have a lot of business already. "Captive" insurance companies are wiling to develop an agent, because he's "locked in", and cannot sell insurance for another insurer. Independents are not.You need...

Car insurance in ontario canada for 16 year old male?
Your best bet is to go to an insurance agent in your area. Since you are 16, there is a high degree of likelihood that you still live with your parents or legal guardian. If you do, you probably could get your auto added to their policy.(You would need to work with their insurance agent.) If...

I need a temporary registration in NJ but I'm from Europe?
Dear Robert from Europe. What you propose to do is not practicable. Once you purchase this vehicle you will need to have registration and insurance drawn in New Jersey. But you do not have an address to provide the authorities. You also shall need a driver's license issued by New Jersey. You...

I am flying into Germany and renting a car for 10 days to drive around Europe, any tips for an American?
First, make certain the rental car is > fully < insured. Using a credit card that covers car rental insurance is best, and also check with your home car insurance to find out if it covers rental cars in Europe (most don't). At worst, bite the bullet and pay for the insurance offered by the rental agency. DON'T skip any of the coverage to save a few Dollars.Really do an inspection when you collect the car and note any dents/scratches on the rental agreement. Make the rental agency staff sign acknowledging the existing damage. Also really check to ensure the car has a jack & spare tire and warning triangle that are in good condition.Many European countries require that you purchase a tag or sticker to drive on the Auto Route (Interstate type highways). Verify with the rental agency that the car has all of the required tags/stickers for the countries you plan to visit. Note that it probably > won't < have the tags/stickers and you need to know when & where to buy them. Ask the rental agency staff.Check to see if the headlights are automatically On while driving. Many countries in Europe require the headlights to be on in the daytime and you need to remember to activate them if it's not automatic.Get a good map (a real map) in addition to the GPS. Also learn the meanings of traffic signs - some are the same as in the USA but many are not.If you have time, get an International Driving Permit (AAA issues them). An IDP is not actually required but having one can reduce confusion, and some car rental agencies may require them (in addition to your national driving license).The centers of large cities are both very crowded and have complex parking regulations. Don't try to park on the street - it's a recipe for being towed away (big fine + lots of trouble). Park in a paid lot or garage.Finally, if you can then collect the rental car the day > after< you arrive. Assuming you are traveling from North America you will be jet-lagged + disoriented when you get off the plane and that can be a problem.Source(s):Personal experience